“One of the biggest mistakes I made as a blogger and business owner was not starting an email list right from the start. An email list is important because it’s the most direct way to communicate and engage with your fans and subscribers. If you are planning to sell something, the list is often the primary money maker.”
~ Pat Flynn, SmartPassiveIncome.com.
“The bottom line is this: the only asset that you totally control is your email list and you need to have the biggest email list you can, full of quality people who are in your audience that are going to be your perfect customer, that is how you really make money online.”
~ Shane & Jocelyn Sams, FlippedLifestyle.com.
“Your #1 holiday marketing strategy should be to drive traffic to your email list.”
~ Megan Auman, CreativeLive.com & DesigningAnMBA.com
All our services have a 100% Money Back Guarantee. Give us a try, you’ll find growing your email list and staying in touch with your customers using email will pay for itself, fast. You’ll wish you’d have started growing your list sooner!
Here are nine important stats that verify why having a strong email marketing effort is so critical to growing your small business success!
- Email is almost 40 times better at acquiring new customers than Facebook and Twitter combined.
- For every $1 spent on email marketing, the average return is $44.25.
- 74% of consumers prefer to receive commercial communications via email.
- Email drove 23% of all holiday sales, while only 1.9% came from social media.
- Email conversion rates are three times higher than social media, with a 17% higher value in the conversion.
- Two out of three (66%) of consumers have made a purchase online as a result of an email marketing message.
- When asked which medium consumers would like to receive updates from, 90% preferred an email newsletter, while only 10% chose Facebook.
- When marketed through email, consumers spend 138% more than people who don’t receive email offers.
- 44% of consumers made at least one purchase last year based on a promotional email they received.