We Build WordPress Websites Exclusively Using the Industry Standard StudioPress Genesis Framework
Your custom site starts with our expanded WordPress business website functionality. Then we bake in your desired custom features to custom craft for you an easy to use, feature-loaded business website at an extremely competitive price!
We invite you to SHOP & COMPARE! Our competitors charge far more for custom business websites with far fewer features – and WITHOUT data entry, marketing + branding advice, email marketing and content support assistance. Don’t settle for a cheap web “Chop Shop” that just slaps up a cheapo stock theme — that doesn’t help your business grow and prosper.
Just need some tweaks to your Genesis child theme? We can help with that, too. Go to Genesis Theme Customizations for a la carte items and pricing.
All custom websites include:
- Super-fast turnaround time.
- Fixed bid projects. No hassles, no guessing as to what your final website investment will be.
- Itemized Contract – you know in advance exactly what features your project includes.
- Assistance with selecting, purchasing and setting up your hosting services with fast, quality providers.
- No third-party “builders” or customizers that add code bloat and cause security holes and updating problems down the road – we use only all handmade, clean code.
- Anti-Spam, Security, Backup and SEO basic setups included in ALL projects.
- You OWN your hosting and domain. We never hold you hostage like other developers. You’re always in control of your website assets.
- Email Marketeing MailChimp list setup and opt-in included in all projects.
- Initial Content data entry – imported and styled.
- Migrations from Blogger, Wix, SquareSpace are available.
- Professional marketing support.
- Free Help Desk Support Resources including marketing and training tips
- Support & Maintenance Packages available to fit your budget
Full Custom Websites
Custom WordPress Business Website + Email
If you want a unique website look and custom design for your brand, and you need extra functionality – like custom navigation, special page designs or typography, pricing tables, photo galleries, social media integration, portfolios, client login area, ecommerce, forums, billing, online courses, or other custom features, then a custom theme design and website is the only way to go.
All custom projects begin with free 20 minute consultation, followed by a Get ‘R Done session and discovery phase, where we work with you to identify your website conversion goals, and specific needs. For some complex website projects or startups where we are also providing marketing strategic advice, two or more Get ‘R Done sessions may be needed. Once we clearly understand your website’s business goals and exact feature set, from there we can present an itemized detailed Project fixed cost bid for your approval. Fixed bid projects typically include one major and two minor design revisions. If additional features are needed after the project is started, we can add-on the items in an a la carte fashion or we can complete them after the initial project is launched, depending on their size and complexity.
Have a custom web design you’d like coded or a custom graphic branding that you’d like us to design from? No worries, we can work that into your project. Custom means custom – so whatever you’ve got in mind (provided it’s legal), we’ll find a way to get it done for you.
We work fast, and only contract with Clients who are ready to be active participants in the website design and development process.
What You Get:
This is a full-service project – from branding review, to design briefs, to competitive and data analysis, to helping you form conversion goals. We prepare wireframes and a sitemap, and craft a custom theme just for you. We build and test your custom website functionality, and share with you ways to get the most out of your new website including email marketing, promotion, and lead generation tips. All our websites include our basic MailChimp email marketing setup so you’re building your prospect list right from launch day.
You can read more here about our Website Design and Development Process.
Turnaround Time: Typically 30 business days from receiving your payment & materials!
Want to know more? Shoot us an email and sign up for a free 20 minute phone consultation.
Taking new projects to start in April, 2017.
STUCK ON THE FENCE?
Not sure which Website Package is right for you, right now?
Simply fill out this quick form telling me about your business, and schedule a free 20 minute consultation!